2. Make a post (including the meme info) and talk about the icons I chose.
3. Other people can then comment to you and make their own posts.
4. This will create a never-ending cycle of icon glee.
( One!Collapse )
1. pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
3. post them here for everyone to guess.
4. fill in the film title once it's guessed.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDB search function
( Two!Collapse )
- Current Location:Blairgowrie
- Current Mood: blank
- Current Music:Argumental
1. My God, it's a recipe for disaster! You've got a vulnerable woman and an unstable man in a Gothic mansion on a rainy night! The only thing missing is someone shouting "Heathcliff!" across the moors! (Frasier) Guessed by ally_pops.
2. Honey, everyone has bad dreams. It's the times we live in, its hard to be happy. It's hard to feel safe. (Carnivale) Guessed by ally_pops.
3. Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son." (The Simpsons) Guessed by ally_pops.
4. They should really put railings around you and have children come and stare at you. (QI) Guessed by negativefish
5. Liars! You just want to see what happens when you toss a frozen pig into a wood chipper. (Bones) Guessed by ally_pops.
6. Contraceptives in the rain. Love this planet. Still, at least I won't get pregnant. Never doing that again. (Torchwood) Guessed by ally_pops.
7. Goth Juice... The most powerful hairspray known to man. Made from the tears of Robert Smith. (The Mighty Boosh) Guessed by shapeonthesails.
8. I am not a lunatic. I have the psychiatric report to prove it. A slender majority of the panel decided in my favour. (The Vicar of Dibley) Guessed by sess_satan.
9. You just have to give guys a chance. Sometimes you meet a guy and think he's a pig, but then later on you realize he actually has a really good body. (Futurama) Guessed by ally_pops.
10. Is it pig in a passage? (Have I Got News For You?) Guessed by Complete_lie
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: creative
- Current Music:Rufus Wainwright - Putting on the Ritz
"I wish you would stop going on about how vain I am. It's beginning to get really annoying. Where's my hairbrush?"
(Said by my very narcissistic sister in one breath.)
"Oh my god, you're my new best friend, can I have a hug?"
(My friend Laura proclaiming her love for a man dressed as a kangaroo.)
"Look at you, you're breathing fire through the youth of today, like a paedophile pterodactyl. You're just soaring through the air with your spangly almighty labial wings, waiting to snatch! Readers, lock up your daughters, bubble-wrap your sons. Hannah Montana has survived the ice age and she is approaching fast!"
(My cousin and fellow sketch show writer Jennifer when talking about Miley Cyrus. We laughed so much at it that we've added it to our show!)
"Not if you were the last man on earth and there were no batteries. Are there batteries?"
(I wish I could claim this as my own but alas it isn't. I found it on EmpireOnline forum.)
"Y'know. Brother Justin is pretty hot when he's crazy and tied up in a straitjacket."
(My sister commenting on Clancy Brown in Carnivale - the man who does the voice of Mr Krabs in Spongebob Squarepants! And she laughs about my weird crushes)
"If you take the Torchwood or Carnivale DVDs to uni with you, I'll hunt you down like a ned hunting for Buckfast!"
(Sister again, making sure the DVDs she likes stay in this town when I leave. I'm taking them both.)
"This is hitting a little close to home."
(My mum's friend Lesley getting a bit worried by the similarities between her and Julie Walters' character in Mamma Mia.)
"I wish I could hurt Daniel Radcliffe in the eyes so he could wear glasses all the time."
(My friend Petsa wanting Radcliffe to remain in Harry Potter mode forever.)
- Current Location:home
- Current Mood: crazy
- Current Music:Are You Afraid of the Dark?