I actually have no idea what the title of the song is but it played at the beginning of this podcast I listen to and I've been humming it all freaking day.
The new year is almost upon us and I'll be glad to see the back of it. It's been a very stressful, heartbreaking, annoying, fearful and bloody long 12 months. It was destined to be a tough year from day one! I think the nadir of the year was definately my grandad's illness but that can all be shoved aside because he is alive, on the path to full recovery and he's home! It's not been easy but we're holding out for the best. I must admit that not all of 2008 has been bad. I got to go back to Florida and meet a friend, I started university with a few bumps but it's still great and I got this LJ. Let it never be said that forming obscure crushes never brings about any good. If I hadn't been watching Whose Line on Dave, I never would have discovered John Sessions, I never would have done some Googling and discovered the lovely Sessions Community here on LJ and I never would have set up my own journal, made so many great friends and felt like I always had someone to talk to. To all you lovely girls on my friends list, you really do all mean a lot to me. Thanks for sharing my odd, obscure loves, thanks for all the laughs, and for being the shoulders I've cried on way too many times to count, thanks for all the advice, and the cards and presents I got this Xmas, and just thanks for every single comment I've received. I can't say enough good things about you! Now before I get all Hallmark Card soppy, here's a Hogmanay clip with no relevance to the night at all, courtesy of Tim Minchin.
- Current Location:Blairgowrie
- Current Mood: happy
- Current Music:Tim Minchin
* The comments on YouTube - Proof that the world might be getting stupider.
* Ricky Gervais - He's unfunny, up his own arse and fawned upon like a comedy god.
* The tween stars of the Disney Channel - Annoying and disturbing in so many ways.
* Sultanas and raisins - guaranteed to make me barf.
* LOL - Let's banish that non word into oblivion!
* Twi-hards - Giving the level headed fans a bad name.
* Emma Watson's eyebrows - She's powerless without them!
* Perez Hilton - A scum sucking hypocrite.
I shall leave you with Boris on Room 101.
- Current Location:Edinburgh.
- Current Mood: curious
- Current Music:La Belle et la Bete